Mission Statement and Philosophy
Stepping Stones Childcare Learning Center’s professional staff will provide quality childcare and early childhood education to children, age six weeks through twelve years, in Brainerd, Baxter and Pequot Lakes Minnesota and the surrounding community.
1) Attract and retain highly trained and qualified teaching staff and personnel
2) Enhance each child’s emotional security, self-esteem, and sense of happiness, while stimulating their unique characteristics.
3) Help each child reach his or her potential in the four developmental areas of: physical, intellectual, social, and emotional development.
Stepping Stones Childcare Learning Center, Inc. will operate its business based on the following principles:
1) Maintain a leadership role in the childcare community and provide job opportunities to qualified personnel in our area.
2) Demonstrate corporate and community citizenship for the purpose of improving the world we live in, for future generations.
3) Create an environment where each individual employee and child feels important and has a strong sense of self worth.
4) Conduct all aspects of the business with the highest level of integrity and ethical standards.
The importance of early childhood learning and development and the lasting impact it has on later success.
Is that each child has their very own unique characteristics. We nurture this uniqueness with quality learning for each child.
To a certified educational program that provides an optimum learning environment for the children enrolled at stepping stones.
The first stepping stone experiences that capture the wonder and discovery of each individual child as a whole. We can help shape the future of our children.